Friday, April 1, 2011

Instruction Manual


Thank goodness I found this baby instruction manual, else I would of gotten a few things wrong.



1 - Why would I want to wake up my baby???


2. I might just of contemplated this one.


3. I don't like either options. 


4. OK, I'm not this malicious
  

5. I thought Cartoon Network was every mom's saving grace.


6. Will try find a happy medium. 


7. I heard Stopayne syrup works like a bomb.


8. I love my clothes way to much....but somebody else's....


9. Both of these look horrific and make me want to gag already.


10. Is this thing serious, I have never heard of cleaning a baby's nose???


11. Um...massage....do I get one....this is also news to me???


12. This is why you start saving and selling your body for a full time nanny.

No comments:

Post a Comment