Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Fuck It



I haven’t written that much since Aiden was born, mostly due to the fact that time really has just disappeared on me and because my blog has fallen into some awful hands.

It’s turned into a place for some to find out the latest gossip, to gauge on my pain and heart ache and to use against me and cause havoc in my life.

Now my blog is about me, about my life, it’s my opinion and my story so not quite sure how people can turn 10 months of writing into a fucking book about them. I honesty don’t give enough of a shit about them to give them that much attention.

So for a while now I have limited what I have written and taken a lot of my life off of it and in the end my heart.
Well I have realised that is fucking crazy.

This is my blog you don’t like it, don’t read it and if you only here to find out stories enjoy because the people who matter already know how I feel, they already know what I’m about to write, this is about how I feel today, what I felt yesterday and how I think I might feel in the future.

It’s the truth, it’s my truth and I am not going to hide it because some people still live in a world of childish games and gossip.

I have overcome enough challenges, seen enough pain, felt enough heartache and been through enough shit in my life not to let anybody have power and control over any aspect of my life.

Through all of this I have had people harass me, send me messages on facebook, telling me I’m a whore and a this and a that. Threatening me and my child and I have kept quiet, I have been the better person and I will continue to do so.

However this is my place of sanity, my place of rescue and I will be damned before I let anybody take anything away from me ever again.

3 comments:

  1. Seriously!?! Those immature peeps who sent you FB messages should try get a life of their own.

    Good on you Jess for taking the power back. This is your space and if they can't appreciate that, then they know where the door is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl

    It's Leandra I just want to say I've been reading your blog and I love the honesty! You have been very brave and you have accomplished alot! Yes it wasn't planned but you rose above it, you are a stronger for it! Anyone that has something bad to say is honestly jealous of your strength and wants to break you! Proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've enjoyed reading through your blog.

    ReplyDelete