Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Life is a blur

Wow, things have been so hectic at the moment and so emotional. A hundred things going right and wrong all at the same time. I have been up and down and maybe more down than up and decisions had to be made and so far choosing to be positive is working and trying to not thinking about a lot of things is helping me get through my days.

About 4 weeks ago my maid come to us and told us she had AIDS, it's so sad and heart breaking when you faced with it head on. Felicity has been with us for 15 years, we need her, she is a very important part of keeping us all together and sane. So for the last month she has been off and waiting patiently for the medication that will save her life, my nanny has now become the maid leaving me to look after Aiden 24/7 by myself.

Three weeks ago my mom had a hysterectomy with complications of internal bleeding and so she is bed ridden for 6 weeks, this not only leaving me with Aiden but also my sister. So I have been doing grocery shopping, school runs, project runs, the week of matric dance craziness and doctors appointments.

Aiden started teething with high temps and diarrhea.

Aiden and I got Laryngitis.

My dad got mugged and beat up really bad at work, so with another parent down having a bath is literally impossible.

I'm trying to start my Design Company.

I'm trying to breath.

I am trying to see straight.

I am trying to get through one day at a time.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry honey ... sheesh, you need a break :( Sending lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete