Tuesday, November 27, 2012

End of year madness

I've been gone for a while lately, I often think I need to blog and then when I remember again it's a week later. Maybe there is more reason to why I haven't been posting, every one needs a break from time to time and I have spent the last few weeks really thinking about what I'm doing and where I want to be.

Work is crazy, and I have been truly blessed with an abundance of work from a new client. I'm finally feeling safe and not so stressed out about starting my own company and it looks like I'll be able to keep my head above water and hopefully not have to get a 9-5 because I really do enjoy being my own boss.

Aiden is growing up quickly, sometimes to quickly but I am enjoying this age more than any other, he has such a spark in his eye and his laugh fills the house. I will say it's tiring, this walking thing is insane and his naughty side is starting to shine VERY bright.

I wish I had more to say, I just don't, all I have been doing is working and playing mom but loving every minute of it.







No comments:

Post a Comment