Monday, September 3, 2012

Meaning behind the name


I have had a lot of people ask me why 'From there to hear' and not 'From there to here'.

It was originally going to be 'From there to here' and I thought to myself, I don't want to be stuck with another name that doesn't move with me.

Because where is "here"

Yes, I've grown a lot from when I started this journey and I am in a much happier place now than I was in the beginning but life changes all the time, we change and things move on.

I still have so much more I want to achieve and do and A and I have an amazing journey still to come.

"Here" was to permanent for me, it wasn't a word that I relate to a journey more of a destination.

That's where "hear" comes from, it was a simply play on words with it being a blog and you my readers hearing my story and me telling it.

To me it stands for where I am now and what I have to say and how I feel at a particular moment, and I'll probably feel, be and want completely different things in a year or two from now.


quotes

quotes

...change


Awesome!

Good Lord, if this isn't My Life Story, I don't know what is.


No comments:

Post a Comment