Friday, August 31, 2012

Blogger Secret Santa

I LOVE CHRISTMAS! I love putting up the tree, I love the probably fake happiness, I love the lights, I love the shopping, I love the food, I love the family time, I love the colour scheme, I love the little red santa hats, I love the lists, I love the love and I love the presents.

Last year MommyToes came up with the idea of doing a Blogger Secret Santa, I unfortunately missed it as I had just had Aiden but this year I am in and so looking forward to spoiling someone this year and it's all thanks to Charlotte from The Stiletto Mum for organising it this year.


Here's how it works

Guidelines:

· All names must be entered by 16 November 2012.

· Charlotte will email you your person by 21 November 2012.

· It’s a secret, the person you’re buying for may not be buying for you so be nice or you may get coal.

· Gifts must be under the value of R100 (pre postage) if you want to spend more feel free, but if about the love that goes into the gift rather than the price.

· If you are no longer able to participate let Charlotte know asap.

· Charlotte will list all blogs involved as I receive them – last year we even had 2 non-bloggers.

· Anther cute thing we did last year was a post about the things you like so that your Santa can get an idea of who you are (http://thestilettomum.wordpress.com/2011/11/29/dear-santa/). As soon as you have joined and did the post, email Charlotte the link to set up for you.

Email c.l.coetzee at gmail dot com if you want to join in.
SHARE this everywhere… Twitter hashtag #blogsecretsanta


No comments:

Post a Comment