Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hello Aiden. Pleased to meet you.

Hello hi. Tash here from Raising Men. I am Aiden's Blogmother. When Jessie can't blog, then I step in and make sure that everything still runs smoothly here. Plus, if I had that beautiful baby to play with all day, then I wouldn't be anywhere near here either. Enough said.

Jess was supposed to have Aiden in a few days time, so we were all in total shock when her sister posted pictures of a newborn BABY on facebook last night. Claire and I were on chat, frantically trying to phone Jess, and I was pretty darn close to getting in my car searching all the hospitals for them. Thanks to my husband to talking me out of it. 

I got this mail from the new and gorgeous mother this afternoon, and I'd love to tell you all about it. This is from Jess:

"I started getting contractions (well, pains -I didn't know what they were), then I kind of fell to the floor in pain. My mom phoned the doctor and he said I should go in to the hospital to be checked out. He said if I was in labour and I get too far, then I'd have to push the baba out! So off we went. I thought it was nothing,  but then the nurse was all like "You're 1cm dilated" 

I phoned the doctor and the next thing they told me that I'm having a C-section in 45min!!! I freaked out! Darell lives 45min away at a safe speed! I was not ready for a baby! 

The whole thing was pretty painless and I didn't need to freak about it at all. And then I heard him cry. He was born at 19.59pm :) totally unexpected!! Aiden weighs 3.14kg and his length is 34cm."

Congrats Jess and Aiden. You're both so very special to me. Can't wait to see you guys with Claire this weekend! BIG LOVE





3 comments: