Monday, November 7, 2011

Miss Preggy's Future

So in either 7 days or 2 days I'm going to be having a baby, I have been so consumed in being pregnant and all the bullshit that has been happening I don't think I have really thought about the future and what happens next.
To sit here and say I'm okay and not freaking out would be a lie. I am so scared and so emotional I can't think about anything else.

I really can't believe this part of the journey is almost over. I can't believe I actually got through this. I can't believe I am about to have a baby.

Everybody has told me how strong I am, how I inspire them, how my story has given them hope and strength, when most days I could easily curl up in a ball and never get out of bed. How even though I can't imagine life without Aiden I sometimes still want to run away, I wish I could have Aiden minus all the rest. How I wish I was married and doing all this the boring old fashioned way.

A lot of people have been asking me, what happens to Miss Preggy after Aiden's arrival, if I will change the name of my blog and if I will carry on blogging after. I have thought about it all. Miss Preggy really has been my escape root, Miss Preggy is so much more than a blog about being pregnant. I guess I've seen pregnancy as a learning process in my life,  a slow lesson on the toughest times and the most amazing. So I see Miss Preggy as just that, even though Aiden is coming, my journey is far from over it's just beginning and as I have no idea what comes next and I will constantly be learning and I probably have a long road ahead of me before things are even vaguely stable and probably will never be normal. Miss Preggy and it's name will stay as is.

I have organised the wonderful Natasha to post a pic of Aiden and details while I am in hospital so you are all updated on my wonderful new bundle of joy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh good! I'm really glad to hear Miss Preggy will be staying and you're so right ~ this is just the beginning of "your" story. I can't wait to see how it all unfolds :)

    ReplyDelete