Friday, March 2, 2012

Some Friday Fun


Kat in Africa tagged me in this little task. So here it goes. 
The (bendable) rules:
You must post these rules.
Each person must post 11 things about herself on his/her blog. (You can skip this)
Answer the questions the “tagger” listed for you in her post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
You must choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post.
Go to each blogger’s page and mention that you have tagged
him/her.

11 Things about Me:
  1. I'm a Graphic Designer/ Fashion Designer
  2. I love Breakfast for Supper
  3. I am NOT a morning person
  4. My family is my life
  5. My favourite place in South Africa is Cape Town
  6. I am naturally a blonde
  7. I love photography
  8. I'd go to the theatre over a party any day
  9. I do love Hello Kitty
  10. I throw beautiful party's
  11. I don't believe in love


My Questions to Answer
  1. Who was your childhood hero and why?  - I don't remember anyone in particular but I loved Ballerina's, all of them and wanted to be as graceful as them.
  2. If you could take a year out of your life and do whatever you wanted what would you do(money not an object)? - I would travel the world with my mom and sister.
  3. What is your favourite drink? - Pina Colada or Vodka & Lemonade
  4. What is the name of your favourite restaurant? - Bombay Bicycle, Cape Town
  5. What was the best holiday of your life and why? - I travelled London and Scotland, I always dreamed of travelling and I didn't let anything stop me from going. I made sure I made the money and had the time to go. 
  6. Favourite song of the moment? - Rumours by Adele
  7. Write the first line of your memoirs. - I conquered it all and this is how...
  8. Number one goal for this year. - Get my drivers, start my Miss Preggy label
  9. If you could change one thing in your life what would it be. - I would have a stable income
  10. Favourite movie and why? - Patch Adams, making a difference in peoples lifes changes the world one person at a time.
  11. Name the six people at your ultimate dinner party. Living or dead. - Casey Mckay, Marilyn Monroe, John Lennon, Jesus, Marie Antoinette and my mommy.
My Questions for You 
  1. If you could have any talent what would it be?
  2. What did you want to be when you grew up?
  3. Favourite book and why?
  4. If you had 3 wishes what would you wish for?
  5. The name of you're first kiss?
  6. What is the most rebellious thing you've ever done?
  7. What do you do for a living?
  8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
  9. Hollywood crush?
  10. Favourite musician?
  11. 5 things that make up a good friend?
People I would love to answer my questions:


No comments:

Post a Comment