- I don't sterilize Aidens bottles on weekends anymore, at all, and sometimes when there isn't enough boiled water in the kettle for the 225ml I need, I top up with tap water. The shock and horror, I know.
- Some days I realize at 5pm that I haven't changed Aidens nappy since the morning, like 7am, thank God for Pampers Premium Care that's all I can say.
- If I don't feel like sitting for an hour and getting Aiden to eat something healthy for supper I give him Purity Custard, at least he's eating right.
- I sometimes don't bath him for 2 days, because this zaps all my energy!
- I laugh when I tell him no, because how can you be angry at that face for more than a split second.
- Sometimes I send him to school with out changing his nappy from the night before.
- I hide in the bathroom when I tell someone to watch him while I 'pee'
- I have given him Calpol just so he can sleep.
- I visit people purely because I know they will play with Aiden for 2 hours.
Thursday, August 16, 2012
Bad Mommy Moments
We all have them or I hope we do, I have them quite often and I sit and think to myself am I really cut out for this. Some days I just can't find the strength to do the most trivial tasks of motherhood and some days it just kicks my ass.