Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Finally some Good Madness

Normally I can't think straight because my world is always full of some kind of crazy and some sordid sort of drama. For a change it's not, I wouldn't say it's smooth sailing and probably still a bit strange to the normal passer by but I'm loving my good madness at the moment and and I haven't cried about things once in a week (high five to me).

Aiden has made a whole 2 weeks without ending up in hospital again, no fever, no cough, not even a runny nose. He has however developed an attitude and has this little naughty grin when he does something he knows he's not supposed to do!

I started a company with my mom at the beginning of the year and was really stressed about getting work and having it all work out. It's called Eleventh Hour and it has been going great. Work has been flying in and I'm trusting God that it will continue to do so.

I started at a new gym... I did my first boxing class last night...I almost died...I feel muscles in places that I didn't even know I had...can anybody say bikini bod this summer.

I don't have any tear jerkers today or any fall off your chair laughing Jessie moments but today I am smiling, blame it on the snow.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Good to hear!!

    Counting down the sleeps till I'm in your hood - can not wait!!

    ReplyDelete