Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Ella Belle - TRUMPETTE

If I had a baby girl I would be broke, the clothes and shoes I would buy would be endless, whenever I go and get things for A I always browse through the girls section (no I DO NOT want another baby). I came across Ella Belle through a friend and fell in love with what they had.

They are the distributors of TRUMPETTE South Africa and they sell beautiful baby and toddler socks, accessories and shoes. They are available for pop up parties, baby showers and private viewings. The socks come 6 in a box, they also have the most adorable shoes, stockings and leggings and even bags for you mom.

You can reach Lori Rod on 082 600 8704 or email her loribrad.rod@gmail.com, go have a look and like their Facebook Page.

















No comments:

Post a Comment