Thursday, August 30, 2012

Love me or Hate me

I'm here, it's open and it's public, not everyone will agree with me and that's okay. I am good at brushing this off and moving on and I am not one who is big on others opinions any ways, however last week I was personally attacked and accused of abusing A and neglecting him because of my Bad Mommy Moments post, it got to me for a whole 24 hours and then I sat back and laughed my ass off because the accusation was and is ridiculous!

I was going to respond and explain myself and then thought screw it, for a crazy moment thought maybe I am too honest here on my little blog and realised what the hell am I going to talk about if not the truth, and then I realised it doesn't matter.

Thank you for all the support and lovely people who sent me words of encouragement and laughter.

The lovely Chantel over at Toppie se Vrou did a post, Dear Beverley.

Oh and the notorious Pickles at A Bullet Laced with Anger wrote this extraordinary piece and sent it to me on the day, From there to hear, my notoriety and more.

....

No comments:

Post a Comment