Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Endless battles

I wish I could say I made my blog public again because my custody issues with Aiden's biological father are a bay but unfortunately we still slap bang in the middle of everything, I just decided I have nothing to hide and I will no longer live in fear or doubt. I am Aiden's mother, his primary care giver, his sole provider and his only active parent. I wake up every morning and all night to care for him, to love him, to provide for him. It's all me and I don't care what any one says, this is my child and no one will ever take that away from me.

That being said the last few months have taken it's toll on me, it has worn me out, physically, emotionally and mentally. I am tired. There have been moments where the battle has beaten me but the next day you wake up, brush the dirt off your shoulders and carry on fighting for what is right, you carry on living like there is no tomorrow and you constantly remind yourself of all the blessings you have in your life.

I wouldn't wish any of this on my worst enemy, the pain and confusion has sent me into a state of always being clouded as everything is always running through my head. It has effected the people around me and it has forced many to even more strength and encouragement for Aiden and I.

But every morning when I wake up to Aiden's smile, his innocent laugh and his warm hugs, I know I am doing the right thing, I know my decisions are fair and are what is best for my child and for me.

I would do anything for that little boy, we all would.

No comments:

Post a Comment