Thursday, May 16, 2013

Photoshoot by Butterfly Fantasies

I am a happy snapper, I always take tons and tons of photo's. I am the friend people ask to snap away at their kids birthday parties and I even take photo's at all my own events, being the one behind the camera means I never get nice photo's of myself and especially with my beautiful boy. So much so people have commented how they don't think I raise Aiden as much as my sister does (oh the anger with that one). That's why when Tanya Holmes from Butterfly Fantasies offered Aiden and I a shoot I jumped at the opportunity. I love how they all so natural and not so posy and she even made me a slide show with all the best shots to my choice of song "Your Song- Elton John" that I dedicated to Aiden when he was born. Here are a few of my favourites.

 














No comments:

Post a Comment