Thursday, July 14, 2011

I have no words!

I read this article last night while cooking my dinner and feeling Peanut move, I couldn't believe what I was reading. This is in the area I live, literally up the road from where I live. There is a monster who would actually do this to there own flesh and blood. Now I know I contemplated abortion in the beginning and quite frankly it's a better option than what this mother did, but now I can't imagine loosing my son or anything happening to him. So this is just so far beyond any normal rationalization for me. There's so many options, adoption, foster care or like I said in the beginning abortion.


New born found dead in rubbish bin


A new born baby was found dead in a rubbish bin on Louis Trichardt Street in Alberton this morning.
08 July 2011 | Bruno Carvalho

A vagrant was going through the rubbish when he found the packet the baby was wrapped up in. Thinking it was meat he tore open the packet only to find the baby's remains. "I immediately called a woman standing nearby to alert her of what I had found and she called the police," said the gentleman.

Police were called to the scene at around 9:15 where they confirmed that the baby was a newborn and might have been in the bin for a couple of days.

Alberton Police Captain Manaka Rhapulu is asking anyone with information about the incident to call the Alberton Police on 011 861 6800.

2 comments: