7 Things you don't know about me:
- I hate socks, they make me feel like my feet are suffocating, I don't care how cold it is, I hardly ever wear them, actually I'm hardly in closed shoes as well, I'm a pumps and heels kind of girl.
- It's best not to talk to me or ask me to do anything for at least an hour when I wake up, I do bite!
- I am a procrastinator, I always get the job done, I work well under pressure, I love the feeling of tight deadlines but I procrastinate.
- If I had the capital, I would run probably a few business's, to many ideas, to little time and money.
- I just opened my first Pty Ltd, yes I'm proud of having a registered company, makes me feel all formal, it's called Eleventh Hour, ever need a design, photoshoot, catalogues or just about anything. I'm your girl.
- I'm naturally a blonde.
- I'm cute on the outside and a bitch on the inside.
My blogs I love
I know a lot of ladies have already been nominated, like Celeste and Nicki so I would nominate them normally and Sharon would of also gotten a nomination, just putting it out there so they know I have lots of admiration and respect for them, others include:
Diaries of a white mother raising a black baby - I only discovered Melinda's blog a few months ago and it's turned into one I check on a daily basis. She is so funny and so strong, I wouldn't mind being like her when I grow up.
Remember When - I actually don't know how a person can be so nice and kind! I think Fiona was one of my first readers and I've been following her ever since I started. Surprisingly she still reads my blog and still comments and gives the best words of comfort, if I was her I would of thought this chick is crazy and blocked me. She's more than a blogger to me, I am proud to call her a friend.
.sea.ess.em.jay - Catherine gives me hope, hope that I will be okay and hope that love exists even for single mama's.
Our next big adventure - Shannon has one of the cutest babies, we also both co-sleeping parents, our kids often are doing the same crazy things or mine does them and she assures me Aiden is perfectly normal.
Spirited Mama - Also a new one on my blog roll, also one I check everyday, very funny and very honest, also such a 'nice' person, I think God skipped me in the nice department and gave others extra!
I would carry on but I know all the other ladies I would nominate already have been, have a look at my blog roll if you looking for new and awesome mommy bloggers.