Thursday, July 12, 2012

Who doesn't love a pretty label

Aiden started crèche a little while ago, the added on stress of packing his school bags and getting him ready in the morning was piled on and the great joy of labelling all his possessions took place. It wasn't necessarily the time of labelling his things, it's actually putting ink all over his beautiful clothes (even the cheap PEP ones) and his Tommee Tippee bottles, that got to me.

I had been looking to get labels made, as at the moment I have only labelled Aiden's worst clothes, that I probably didn't buy and I send him in the same outfits all the time just so I don't have to vandalize any more of his wardrobe.

The wonderful people over at Nametapes let me design my own labels and have given me a nice little gift of 50 labels. I'm so excited and can't wait to get them and nicely iron in Aiden's name and my phone number.
It's a really easy site to use and you can design your own, with what ever colour, fonts, little pictures and frames you want. They are really reasonably priced to, go have a look see, who does't love a pretty label.

                             


nametapes.co.za  Telephone 021 790 8785  info@nametapes.co.za 

No comments:

Post a Comment