Monday, October 8, 2012

Mommy Bootcamp

After having a baby my body just hasn't gone back to what it was, I hate it and often feel insecure and don't have the same confidence I once had. I know with eating right and exercise and I can change it but often finding time and someone to look after A so I can gym is challenging, especially as a single mom.

The great people at Adventure Boot Camp are launching a Mom's & Tots bootcamp, the next one starts the 22 October and registration needs to be done by this Friday 12 October, this one is taking place in Cape Town and if it does well they will bring it to Joburg so please Cape Town moms take part so they can bring this my side. It's twice a week, on a Tuesday and Thursday morning for an hour from 9.45,it's a 4 week camp and all you need is you, a baby and a pram.

ABC for New Moms

The idea of Adventure Boot Camp for New Moms is to use your baby’s pram as your fitness equipment and partake in exercises that rely on the pram and the natural environment to get you back in shape. Your baby will be with you at all times which eliminates the need for a babysitter and as you are in an engaging outdoor environment, there will be plenty to keep your little one stimulated.

Register Now, go here!


No comments:

Post a Comment