Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Mompreneur Breakfast

Last week my mom and I attended the Mommy Matters Mompreneur Breakfast in Melrose Arch. It exceeded my expectations. I finally got to meet Jess and Kathy, founders of Mommy Matters and I also got incredibally inspired by an amazing group of woman.

We all got to stand up and introduce ourselves and what we do (sweaty hands from public speaking, oh and I think a lot of ums), A yummy breakfast and a talk from a life coach from FAB MOMS and then of course prices, where I won a MOM diary for 2013.

If you missed this one not to worry the next one in Joburg is the 31 October and if you in Cape Town, 24 October, for more info go here.






Photos taken from the Mommy Matters site and were done by "Janelle Sheehan photography"

No comments:

Post a Comment