In 4 and a half week I am having Aiden.
- I'm scared and nervous and excited and numb and so not ready for whats to come.
In 2 days I am having a HUGE baby shower.
- I have only half packed half of the Thank you gifts.
- I still have 30m of bunting to run through a sewing machine (it will be done on Saturday, just in case you loosing faith in me)
- My house looks like a colourful assortment of all things bright and beautiful, the floor is starting to disappear.
- People are coming to put up a marquee in our back yard tomorrow, and the 40 chairs will be coming for the 80 asses.
- Right now I'm either going to be wearing a black bag or going commando because this week I have turned into a watermelon and basically a black bag is all that will fit and commando sounds the most comfortable.
- I have to leave Saturday morning and give up my control to all the other woman in my life and only arrive for my party - (this scares me more than child birth)
- I have a party full of completely opposite people, two family's, old friends, new friends, church friends however if they don't behave in a nice fashion me and Tash will just be rocking the photo booth as I know she only has my best interest at heart.
- My feet are always huge and itchy and swollen and hot
- Actually most of my body itches.
- Stretch marks here we come
- My boobs don't look the same anymore, this saddens me so much you have no idea, they were the favourite part of my body.
- I'm over emotional
- My back goes into spasms of pain.
- I struggle to get up and down.
- I have zero energy.
- I have zero memory.