Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pregnancy Yucky's

Only 19 days to go before my elective C-section (yes I say it loud and proud) ELECTIVE C-SECTION, but that's another post entirely. The last few days it's been a heat wave in Jozi, need I even say more.


  • So with temps ranging in the late 30's and the natural over heating of a very pregnant woman actually quite literally brought me to tears.
  • Back spasms, there's this one spot that is always in pain and it goes into spasm when I sit for to long and recently while I'm sleeping.
  • Heart burn, I have touched on this before but it seems to be a lot worse and would happily go back a few weeks for that heart burn because this heart burn might actually induce death, I wake up crying in pain.
  • Energy, 2nd trimester I had crazy energy, I've never actually felt energy quite like it, another distant memory though and I have taken up full time napping.
  • Swollen feet and calves, can anybody scream CANKLES!!!
  • Feet popping out of my stomach in public.
  • Foot in rib... all day.
  • Dehydration
  • Dry skin
  • Dry hair
  • Breaking nails
  • Oh and the waddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment