- So with temps ranging in the late 30's and the natural over heating of a very pregnant woman actually quite literally brought me to tears.
- Back spasms, there's this one spot that is always in pain and it goes into spasm when I sit for to long and recently while I'm sleeping.
- Heart burn, I have touched on this before but it seems to be a lot worse and would happily go back a few weeks for that heart burn because this heart burn might actually induce death, I wake up crying in pain.
- Energy, 2nd trimester I had crazy energy, I've never actually felt energy quite like it, another distant memory though and I have taken up full time napping.
- Swollen feet and calves, can anybody scream CANKLES!!!
- Feet popping out of my stomach in public.
- Foot in rib... all day.
- Dry skin
- Dry hair
- Breaking nails
- Oh and the waddle.
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Only 19 days to go before my elective C-section (yes I say it loud and proud) ELECTIVE C-SECTION, but that's another post entirely. The last few days it's been a heat wave in Jozi, need I even say more.