Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Finally just resting

I have been super quiet lately, I feel really bad but I am sure you all understand.

The baby shower was amazing and was so beautiful thanks to a lot of lovely ladies in my life. Aiden got super spoilt and only need a few more things and then I will be ready for his arrival in less than 4 weeks. I will post pictures soon, there are hundreds to go through and they all in crazy formats that I need to decifer and convert.

Aiden is growing at an alarming rate and it looks like I am carrying an alien inside me at times. Freaks me out and the people around me.

With Aiden growing so much everyday, my body is morphing into just a giant belly and it's really uncomfortable, I am trying to fight the fatigue and the death defying heart burn and enjoy the last few weeks I have of Aiden being inside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment