This is what I have to turn into a functioning system....YIKES!
In between delaying the process of going through that wonderful mess and beautiful things I received I have been researching ways to start labour. I was over the pregnant thing the day I found out I was pregnant so as a lot of you will protest my curiosity and the danger in some methods, you must of expected this one to come sooner or later.
- Basil - my favourite herb and seriously doubting this one but I am going to be eating basil this weekend, just in case.
- Walking - I must say it makes my belly really hard and causes a hell of a lot of pain and literally puts me to sleep, baby however no.
- Coffee - not inducing but supposed to bring pre-mature labour, I officially crush that myth, I have been drinking coffee everyday, yes I cut down but still drink it and I am hitting 38 weeks on Monday, and that's officially full term baba.
- Sex - I'm single, lets not even talk about it.
- Nipple stimulation - it produces some hormone that causes contractions, every 15-30 minutes for 7 hours, as I mentioned I am single and somehow finding stimulating my own nipples for so long - odd.
- Castor oil - I heard really works, I am a naff when it comes to getting things down so probably wouldn't get very far and a friend of mine tried it and ended up in hospital, not for labour for gastro and was in for 4 days violently ill.