Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I'm a mommy blogger

I've been blogging for over a year now, I started the week I got the news of my little miracle and started sharing my story with maybe to much honesty, lots of sarcasm and hopefully made you laugh at all my stumbles.

Last year I watched as all the mommy's took part in the Mommy Blogger competition and I couldn't enter as I still had my bun in the oven but I am finally and officially a mommy blogger.

The wonderful and awesome Stacey (last years winner) sent me a message saying she gave me a nomination and my little heart skipped a beat.

Please go over to Kidz World and put a nomination in for me HERE. I will be forever grateful.

Info you will need http://misspreggy.blogspot.com/ and my email is jmckaydesigns@gmail.com

Thanks
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment