I was in a really dark place a few weeks ago, I was crying all the time, and at everything. You know those unexplained tears when you pregnant, exactly like those, except I'm not pregnant.
I was driving with my mom and we listed all the bad things that have happened over the last two years, the list was long, very long. It made me stop though and think why are we listing the bad things, we should be focusing on the good things.
So here's a list of good things, great things, things I am focusing on.
- I have a beautiful, healthy and happy son (this could start and finish every list)
- I am doing a Digital Marketing course through Quirk Education
- Mine and my mom's business is being registered and the name has been approved so Eleventh Hour is almost up and running.
- A great brand has contacted me about my blog.
- A very kind lady that follows my blog and we talk on twitter bought me a year subscription to 'Your Baby' magazine.
- We just got in our first job for our business.
- My granny is still in remission.
- I have signed up for a 10km Marathon in November.
Okay I now it's not a very long list and I could write a killer list of all the shit in my life and what's happened but I am trying here. Baby steps.