Friday, May 11, 2012

Thank You, Thank You

I see the 'Versatile Blogger Award' is running around again. I was nominated by the lovely Spirited Mama. It is always a wonderful feeling being acknowledged by your peers and I always love to know that there are new and old readers spending time over here at Miss Preggy and finding it exciting enough to come back to listen to all my rants and raves.


7 Facts About Me

  1. I studied Fashion Design at LISOF
  2. I have a brother named Keith, I think I only seem to mention my sister.
  3. I have very little patience, actually none, along with this comes a fiery temper.
  4. I am the smoker who always wants to quit.
  5. I am a quiet person actually, it takes a while to get to know me.
  6. I love books, my mom's house has always looked like a library growing up.
  7. My biggest downfall is believing there is good in everybody.
Nominate 15 Blogs I follow:

No comments:

Post a Comment