- Yesterday I measured my belly, it was 101cm, this morning I measured my belly it is now 107cm. The maths - I grew 6cm in a day (I'm a pro measure girl, I studied fashion, I didn't get it wrong)
- Fat feet, itchy feet, hot and sweaty feet, burning feet, I wanna chop off my feet, feet.
- Huge ass
- I pee all day
- I feel like I am over heating all the time, bring back winter.
- I struggle to get up and down from anything.
- I fit basically nothing in my wardrobe, I have no idea what I'm going to wear.
- My gums bleed so much when I brush my teeth
- Morning sickness + bleeding gums = disaster
- I have already bought bra's one size up, now I need more.
- Shopping sucks
- When you praying it to be over, you realise you have another 10 and a half weeks.
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
I am over pregnancy. I hate it now more than I ever did. If you love it that's great for you but I honestly think you lieing.