Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Baby shower coming up

My baby shower is in 2 months, all my invites are finally sent out and people have started to RSVP. I didn't do a baby registry, don't really like telling people what to buy and I don't actually know what I need. However there are things I told my mom I do want, a rocking chair being one of them and I think that's all I've insisted on having. If you are coming and you don't know what to buy I love these few things from Baby Tease, which is all thanks to Fiona from Remember when we were young.





2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! So glad you like it.

    We used to get endless compliments when we put Zoe in the babytee's growers and t-shirts but unfortunately she's grown out of them now. That's why rock star kids are in the making :)

    I hope you have an awesome babyshower and I have no doubt you'll be very spoilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People never buy whats on the list anyway :)

    These growers are uber cool :)

    ReplyDelete