Thursday, August 18, 2011

Baby Shower Invites


These are my invites to the baby shower, it's a carnival theme with bunting, popcorn, cotton candy and even face painting. I printed them on brown card board so they looked like a real old circus ticket and popped them into red envelopes. My mom did the design, she is just fantastic, I can't really say it enough. I'm going to be about 8 months pregnant by then, I know we leaving it late but I wanted warm weather so I'm really praying on that day I'll feel great and not be to swollen and hopefully I can find something decent to wear. I'm really looking forward to it though. I love throwing party's, I always go super crazy and love having people walk in and feel like they in a fairy-tale. 

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the theme you chose! The invite rocks and it's a day you'll never forget, come rain or shine :)

    Can't wait to see the pics of the actual day.

    ReplyDelete