Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Made with Love

I had a super busy weekend and one of the main parts was we finally started on the nursery. I had so much fun doing it and it really is being made with love. Darell came, I thought he would just come do the light and stuff and go but he stayed the whole day and did more than I expected, he even impressed my mother, which must be one of the hardest things to do for any man. He's even decided the inside of the cupboard isn't up to scratch and is coming back to put in more shelves and rods. I'm getting to the stage where sitting on the floor is a thought process so it's all kind of going over my head and sometimes I just want it done but we really are having fun doing it - lets just hope my son likes it.




That belly grew in a week (but loving the boobs)


No comments:

Post a Comment