Here's a few from the last week or two
- Sore outer ears - no you not weird for thinking your ears hurt from sleeping on them to long, it does happen, I think it's one of those rare symptoms, mine hurt so bad I cry myself back to sleep.
- Some woman glow and some of us break out in hives/acne/something itchy and awful all over but on your face mostly.
- I'm 26 weeks and this gross clear liquid just came out of my itchy nipples, I almost fell off my chair at work (I have my own office, so I don't openly look at my nipples)
- Your once beautiful ankles turn into tree trunks and it is possible to get stuck in your boots.
- Your tummy itches like a mo-fo (apparently you must NOT scratch because it worsens stretch marks, not to sure what they expect you to do though)
- If you had a belly ring once upon a time, stuff comes out of there to and the hole turns into a second belly button
- I really hope you don't have a tattoo on your stomach, my fairy is turning into a over grown troll.
- Your memory is non existent, write things down and double check when you leave shops that you actually have what you purchased.