Friday, August 26, 2011

I love clothes!

I know all woman love clothes and most of us have a shopping problem, so the statement I love clothes is lost and is so over used. I truly love clothes though, I love the history of clothes and textile theory on where they come from and how they are made. I love pattern construction and learning how to make the best cut for a woman's body.

I love how they make you feel and they can turn you into anybody you want to be. I studied fashion not for the glits and glam, not because it's what everybody else wanted to study I did it because it seems to be a part of my soul, it's my passion, it was my dream.

I've been thinking a lot about my dreams lately, what I always wanted, what I always saw myself doing and achieving. I've been thinking about my future and what is going to happen once I'm through this pregnancy. It's all I've been focusing on. It's all I've allowed myself to see and be.

I some how chose to let all this stop me and kill my dreams instead of letting it inspire and drive me. I've given up. I've given up on me. I go through each day with a fake smile on my face, pretending to be okay, pretending that I'm happy. I fill each day with things to do and organise and I dread being alone because then I actually have to think about things.

I found pictures of my range the other day again, I fell in love with them all over again. I was heart broken that I let that fire die out. I am sad that I've given up when I have so much still to do and conquere.

This is my heart, this is where I show my emotions. This is where you can find the real me, where I'll show you my soul and give you all the answers. Here in my clothes. In my creations.














1 comment:

  1. Oh my hat woman! These are stunning and I am marvelling. Please don't let the dream die such a painful death, I can promise you'll have at least one customer here :)

    ReplyDelete