Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I'm off...Again

Tomorrow I am going to Cape Town for a week, ahhh bliss, I'm so super excited. I really miss my life in Cape Town but I know I am a city girl deep down. I need time and stress to keep going but I miss my friends and the smell of the ocean and I promised myself I would go at least once a year to visit.

I owe it to the most amazing people, these friends have been more involved in my life these past months than my friends who live down the road. These are the friends I get the most encouraging words from, who always phone to find out how I'm doing, call me out when I'm being full of shit. I love them. I'm going to be seeing them tomorrow!!!

I probably won't be blogging while I'm there actually I know I won't be blogging but I'm sure I'll have a lot of stories to blog about when I'm back. It's definitely going to be weird being there pregnant and not be able to party along side them like I used to but I'll have a camera and see what I actually look like to the rest of the world normally.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a fantastic time with your friends in Cape Town!

    ReplyDelete